Business women and women in business are powerful, influential and inspirational, they may be in your country or even your place of work, wherever they be, they are everywhere – and a good job too!
Starting a business or being in business requires strength, determination, networking, risk taking and delegating to name but a few things.
Here is a list of 20 business women and business women in no particular order you may find interesting and want to find more out about.
1. Michelle Obama
2. Jacqueline Gold
3. Kavita Oberoi
4. Hillary Devey
5. Condoleezza Rice
6. Susan Chambers
7. Ofra Strauss
8. Deborah Meaden
9. Kanya King
10. Hillary Clinton
12. Rachel Elnaugh
13. Cathie Black
14. Anne Lauverergeon
16. Delphine Arnault-Hancia
17. Martha Stewart
18. Delia Smith
19. Natalie Massenet
20. Michelle Mone
These are just some of the inspirational women out there at the moment making a difference and you can do it to. Here are some top tips to help you be an even more successful women in business or business woman:
1. Never give up on your dreams and ambitions – you are the only one holding yourself back.
2. Remember that if you can dream it then you can achieve it.
3. Always be confident. Confident in what you are doing and where you are going.
4. Don’t ever be afraid to ask for help.
5. Remember to delegate tasks and so on, this will free up more of your time to work on other things.
6. Remember that you can have it all, a family, a career, a business and whatever else oyu desire.
7. There will always be hurdles to jump over and mountains to climb but with determination you will be successful.
8. Always remember that if you fail to plan then you plan to fail.
9. Remember to set goals, targets and aims and to surpass them.
10. Networking can help you meet new people, new suppliers and new contacts.
11. Remember to take some time off.
12. Always have a business plan for things you are doing or would like to do, a business plan will act as a guide and will help guide you to success.
13. Remember that success doesn’t happen overnight it takes patience, effort, hard work and sometimes a bit of a struggle.
I hope you have found this article both useful and helpful, good luck with your businesses or in business