A perfect photo captures the essence of the moment. Your engagement is one such important episode of your life. The key is finding that right engagement photographer who creates a lifetime of memories through his lens. If you’re in and around Philadelphia, check out the following engagement and wedding photographers whose work speaks for them.
Philadelphia‘s Best Engagement Photographers: Allebach Photographers
Contact: (610) 539.6920
Meet Mike and Rachel, the husband and wife photographer team for your engagement pictures. Their website eloquently describes them as, “Rachel and Mike are a photography team that complement each other in life and work. Mike has been known to toy with edgy tattooed bride punk rock wedding photography and Rachel loves the wide angle photojournalist approach. They mix photojournalism, candid portraits and creative photography approaches to capture the most beautiful moments.”
- A non-refundable retainer of $500 is required to reserve the wedding date
- The engagement and bridal photo session occur on site.
- Wedding travel included is 30 miles from King of Prussia, PA.
- All locations in Philadelphia City Limits are automatically included regardless of mileage.
- Mileage over 30 miles is calculated at $2 a mile.
For pricing details and to get a taste of their work, visit the official website.
Philadelphia‘s Best Engagement Photographers: Pat Crowe Photography
Contact: (302) 378- 6005
According to Pat’s website, “Early on Pat learned much of what makes a great image. One of the most important aspects in becoming a great photographer is the development of your eye. “It’s your eye that takes the longest amount of time to develop”, Pat says. Quality lighting, pose, and capturing the moment are all essential elements of a great photograph.”
Pat Crowe specializes in everything from weddings, to event photography to advertising, stock, travel and portrait photography.
- Flexible photo packages.
- Online Slideshows
- Online Proofing
- Extra travel rates
- Rush orders available
- 50% deposit required
- Milege fee of $75/hour is required if shoot location is further than 45 minutes from the Middletown, Delaware area.
For more information on pricing and to view Pat Rowe’s work, visit his website.
Philadelphia’s Best Engagement Photographers: Mike Keher Photography
Contact: (610) 388 -7808
Mike Keher is a skilled artist with extensive knowledge and accolades. He calls himself “an expert storyteller”; his natural composition technique sets him apart.
- Mike requires a pre-shoot consultation in his studio in order to know you better.
- Unique location ideas.
- Travel up to 40 miles round trip included.
- If not local, call him for travel rates.
- Around 35- 50 images are shown in the personal in-studio presentation.
- Online gallery valid for 30 days posted two weeks after the session.
- To book a session a deposit of $200 is required.
Get a taste of Mike’s work and for more information, visit the website.