Did you know that in some countries it is illegal to name a pig ‘Napoleon’, to die in the House of Parliament or to wear black clothes?
– It is illegal to name a pig ‘Napoleon’;
– Between 8 a.m and 8 p.m, 70% of the music on the radio must belong to French artists;
– It is illegal to sell a doll whose face does not look like the human face.
– It is illegal to have a Bible or to talk about Jesus;
– It is illegal to die in the House of Parliament. The reason is that theoretically, who dies between the walls of the House, must be automatically buried under the royal sign.
– The head of any dead whale found on the British coast becomes automatically the propriety of the king. The whale tale is the property of the Queen.
– It is legal to kill a Scottish if you find him in the old town area, but only if he carries an arc with arrows.
– Although it is illegal for children to buy cigarettes, condoms and alcohol, it is legal to use them.
– It is illegal to wear black clothes, felt shoes and slippers when you walk on the streets. These items are worn by thieves;
– It is illegal to dress up like Batman;
Donald Duck was once banned for not wearing pants.
– Impotence is the reason of divorce in 24 states;
– In Illinois, it is illegal to speak English. The official recognized language is American;
– In Oxford, Ohio, it is still illegal for a woman to undress in front of a picture with a man;
– In Indiana, in 1950, everything that was related to Robin Hood was forbidden. Robin’s idea of taking money from the rich and give to the poor was considered a communist idea.
– If you drop a chewing gum on the street, you can pay the fine up to $ 600;
– It is not allowed to go out of the house without wearing underwear;
– All those who go to the cinema are compelled to stand up before the movie starts while singing the national anthem.
Sources: whyhomeschool.blogspot.com/2007/11/humor-dont-name-your-pig–napoleon-uk.html, clipmarks.com/clipmark/F0F32841-9515-4952-833B-51010EB0835D, www.dumblaws.com, www.stupidlaws.com, www.ahajokes.com/stupid_laws.html, stupidlaws.org