One of the worst feelings in the world is to think that your spouse may be cheating on you. You get a nagging feeling that something just isn’t right. You become suspicious and your spouse becomes different. It’s like walking on eggshells.
How do you know if your spouse is cheating on you? There is only one way to be 100% sure that your spouse is cheating and that is to catch him or her in the act. The question is do you really want to know if your spouse is cheating on you? Are you prepared to do something about it or do you want to ignore the infidelity?
Before going through the trouble of hiring an investigator to catch your spouse cheating, you may want to find out if he or she is showing signs of infidelity.
What are the signs of infidelity?
1. Your spouse comes home late from work or leaves early on an irregular basis.
2. Your spouse never used to go out and now he or she is leaving for work purposes all the time.
3. There is lipstick on his collar or the smell of men’s cologne on her clothes.
4. Your spouse acts angry, nervous, or offended when you look at his or her possessions, or cell phone, or you pick the cell phone up to move it.
5. Someone calls your spouse at home and he or she has hushed conversations.
6. You ask about money and it becomes an argument. What he or she did with it, where it was spent, etc?
7. Your spouse starts accusing you of cheating.
8. Every conversation is an argument ending with your spouse saying you don’t trust him or her.
9. Your spouse changes his or her appearance.
10. Your spouse isn’t interested in you physically anymore.
11. Your spouse is different. Maybe your spouse starts sending you flowers, purchases gifts, or maybe your spouse stops these gestures.
Sometimes when a spouse is cheating on you, you just KNOW. You don’t know how or why, but you know. If this is the case and you want to confront your spouse about being unfaithful, be sure you want your marriage to end. Do you want to stay with a liar and a cheat or do you want to be divorced?
Once you go down the path of accusing your spouse of being unfaithful, there is no turning back. Be sure you have concrete evidence. If you are wrong, chances are good your marriage is over anyway. You just told your spouse you can’t trust him or her and you also said you have your doubts about your spouse. He or she may not want to stay in that type of marriage.