Here are my top 20 country music love songs.
1. “I Swear” by John Michael Montgomery. This is our wedding song. My wife and I have been together since the 9th grade. This song truly speaks the words that come from my heart.
2. “I Cross My Heart” by George Strait. This song came out when my wife and I first started dating. It is a great song for slow dances.
3. “Unanswered Prayers” by Garth Brooks is another song that just about any man can relate to. I am sure everyone has unanswered prayers that they are thankful for.
4. “How Do I Live” by Trisha Yearwood. This song says everything about being a couple.
5. “Strawberry Wine” by Deana Carter isn’t really about the wine, it’s about a young couple in love.
6. ‘Livin on Love” by Alan Jackson is a song that explains how it is to be in love with little material items. I makes you appreciate your partner more knowing they will stay with you even if you have little to offer them.
7. “Your Love Amazes Me” by John Berry is about a love that is more powerful than the wonders of the world.
8. “Carrying Your Love With Me” by George Strait reminds me about my wife when I am deployed.
9. “I Can Love You Like That” by John Michael Montgomery is a song about loving your wife like in a fairy tail.
10. “If I Didn’t Have You” by Randy Travis is about being lost if you don’t have your spouse. I would be lost in life if I didn’t have my wife.
11. “Amazed” by Lonestar says your wife is amazing in every way. Play this song to let your wife know she is still the special one that amazes you.
12. “I’d Love You All Over Again” by Alan Jackson is the perfect country love song that says you would do it all over again for your special someone. This is a great song to play on anniversaries.
13. “Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man” by Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn is a great song for couples that have come from two different backgrounds. It lets people know that a relationship can be strong even with different points of view.
14. “You’ve Never Been This Far Before” by Conway Twitty is great for the special first time moment. It can mean a lot to a woman who is with their first true love.
15. “Always On My Mind” by Willie Nelson says a lot to a woman you can’t be with all the time. Let her know she is always on your mind by playing this for her.
16. “Cowboy Take Me Away” by the Dixie Chicks is a great song for someone that truly is a cowboy or cowgirl. They can really relate to this song and enjoy it.
17. “Don’t Take the Girl” by Tim Mcgraw is another tear jerker. It really makes you appreciate love and life, especially if you have three kids with your sweetheart.
18. “Forever and For Always” by Shania Twain is the best way to tell your love that you will always love them.
19. “I Do” by Paul Brandt is another great country music love song that should be played at every wedding.
20. “If Tomorrow Never Comes” by Garth Brooks should make you think about the day your having. Don’t make it a bad day if it could be your last. Appreciate your spouse everyday and make sure she knows you do.
These are just some of the country music love songs that really make me sit back and enjoy the life I have with my wife. I hope you can say the same.