Vix has been presenting its swimwear line for several years, including 2009’s Miami Fashion Week and was founded in 1998, by designer Paula Hermanny. Paula Hermanny creates bathing suits with embroideries, trim, and seamless styles that continue to dazzle! Vix is worn by many celebrities, such as Jennifer Aniston, Denise Richards, Eva Langoria, Heidi Klum, and many, many, others! Please read on for a brief consumer’s guide to the top 5 swimsuits from Vix Swimwear for women of summer 2009!
1. Madison Swimsuit. The Madison Reversible Long Tri is a reversible top, with floral patchwork print that reverses in color to turquoise. The Madison Reversible Tie Br also features reversible floral patchwork print with 23k gold plated ring details and also reverses in color to turquoise, featuring modest coverage. These two items are crafted from 84% polyamide and 16% elastane, made in Brazil, South America. The Madison Reversible Long Tri is $68.00 and available in sizes 32-34 A/B to 36 D. The Madison Reversible Tie Br and Tie Full is $78.00 and available in sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10. The floral print, along with the gold detailing, contrasts subtlely.
2. Jazz. New for 2009, this reversible halter top is $68.00, and is colored in coral and white. The halter top reverses to solid white. The top is adjustable, and ties at neck and back. It is fully lined, and made of 87% polyamide and 13% elastane. This item is made in Brazil, South America. Sizes are available in 32-34 A/B to 36 D. Though some sizes may be on back order. The scoop bottom, which is only $78.00, is coral and white print with white and gold details on both sides. With its low rise, and full back coverage, this item is fully lined. The scoop bottom is made of 85% polyamide, and 15% elastane, in Brazil, South America. It is available in sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10. This design proves that coral and white and jazz all go together quite naturally!
3. Amalfi. Another new piece for 2009, this halter top is only $78.00 and has gold and white details that are adjustable, giving you the coverage you want. The top ties at neck and back, with 75% polyamide, and 25% elastane. This item is made in Brazil, South America, and is available from sizes 32-34 A/B to 36 D. The scoop bottom, at $78.00, also has gold and white adjustable details, and is 75% polyamide and 25% elastane, with low rise bottom and full back coverage. This item is made in Brazil, South America, in sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10. Those that like boots, may like Amalfi!
4. Royale. The bandeau top, at $72.00, is striped, with detachable strap and gold detail in the center. The top ties in back, with removable pads, and is fully lined at 85% polyamide and 15% elastane. This item is made in Brazil, South America, in sizes 32-34 A/B to 36 C/D. The Royale scoop bottom is $92.00 and is a striped scoop bottom with beige leather detail on each side. The bottom sits low on the hips, with full back coverage. This item is 85% polyamide and 15% elastane, made in Brazil, South America, in sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. This swimsuit will evoke many thoughts and ideas from passerbys and wanderers!
5. Paradise Swimsuit. The Paradise Long Tri Top is $68.00 and is available from sizes 32-34 A/B to 36 D. The palm tree print with gold ring details in brown and gold on each side make a wonderful combination of colors and materials. The top ties at neck and back, with 85% polyamide and 15% elastane. The Thread Detail Brazil/Full Bottom are both available at $76.00 each, in sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10. With the brown scoop bottom with thread wrapped detail on each side, this scoop bottom is a swimsuit for the summer. It has a low rise bottom, full back coverage, and is fully lined, at 87.3% polyamide, with 12.7 elastane. This swimsuit is made in Brazil, South America. With this all new variation of the Paradise theme, 2009 Vix and summer swimwear is on the way!